2013 Austria 1/4 oz Gold Philharmonic BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsEach of these fractional 1/4 oz. Gold Austrian Philharmonics is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Start investing in Precious Metals today with this popular issue!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold Philharmonic with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1/4 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the fractional Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 20, 2013
Overall apmex is a great company. You guys do a great job! The coin was in perfect BU condition, and all the coins I have ever ordered from apmex always are. Very convinient ordering process and always fast shipping. Keep up the good work. I recommend to everyone that wants to buy preciouse metals, that they do so from apmex.
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.