2013 Austria 1/4 oz Gold Philharmonic BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsEach of these fractional 1/4 oz. Gold Austrian Philharmonics is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Start investing in Precious Metals today with this popular issue!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold Philharmonic with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1/4 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the fractional Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Overall apmex is a great company. You guys do a great job! The coin was in perfect BU condition, and all the coins I have ever ordered from apmex always are. Very convinient ordering process and always fast shipping. Keep up the good work. I recommend to everyone that wants to buy preciouse metals, that they do so from apmex.
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
Beautiful gold coin that fits in wonderfully with a world set of 2013 1/4 once gold coins!
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.