- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Displays a snake hanging from a tree limb, above the text "Year of the Snake".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Perth Mint Lunar coins are some of the most popular collectibles around the world. Add this 2013 2 oz Proof Silver Lunar Year of the Snake coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Las Vegas, NV
Date:Jan 28, 2014
From:East Hanover, NJ
Date:Sep 19, 2013
I purchased this coin because it was from the Perth Mint which has a reputation for really fine craftsmanship, and because of its larger 2 oz size which is impressive. The finish is lovely done in a combination of mirror and flat looks. As usual, APMEX service was top notch.
- Nice Size
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
Date:Jun 5, 2013
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.