- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Displays a snake hanging from a tree limb, above the text "Year of the Snake".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Perth Mint Lunar coins are some of the most popular collectibles around the world. Add this 2013 1/2 oz Silver Lunar Year of the Snake coin to your cart today!
92% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 16, 2013
The half ounce lunar snake is a coin that should be in everyones collection.The design is simple but attractive.A big plus is the desirability of the coin which means that when the time comes to sell,it should maintain or exceed the premium that was paid for it.
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
Date:Sep 20, 2013
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.