2012 Australia 1 oz Silver White Dragon BU (ANA, w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
No more than 5,000 of the White Dragon ANA Show Special 1 oz coins were released. Each Silver coin is issued as legal tender with a face value of $1.
These attractive white dragon coins were issued to commemorate the 2012 Philadelphia ANA World's Fair of Money Coin Show.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule with certificate of authenticity and clamshell display case.
- Mintage of 5,000.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Depicts a representation of a colorized dragon.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver White Dragon coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Jack S
Date:May 29, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.