2013 Australia 1 oz Silver Year of the Snake MS-70 NGC (ER)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
This 2013 Year of the Snake coin from Perth Mint has been graded MS-70 by NGC. Featuring a one-of-a-kind design in .999 fine Silver, these Silver Lunar coins provide interest for investors and collectors alike.
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2013 is the Year of the Snake. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, graceful, independent, analytical and charming.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule and graded MS-70 Early Releases by NGC.
- The Early Releases designation ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a snake curled around a tree branch. The Chinese character for ‘Snake’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Snake’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2013 is the Year of the Snake. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, graceful, independent, analytical and charming. This coin is graded a perfect Mint State-70, the highest possible grade, by NGC and given the Early Releases designation, guaranteeing it was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release.
Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver Lunar Snake coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 24, 2013
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.