1992 Canada 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
9% Off The Premium!
- Product Details
Product DetailsOnly $54.99 per coin over spot!
Since its release in 1979, the 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf has appealed to both investors and collectors alike for its beauty and purity. Canadian Gold Maple Leafs are considered to be one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins will come in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this 1992 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.