Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .85 oz of Gold and 1.7734 oz of Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule housed in the original mint issued box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Worldwide mintage of only 12,689 sets.
- Gold Eagles Coin Design:
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Silver Eagle Coin Design:
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Bicentennial Medal Design:
- Obverse: Displays the in the inscribed words, "UNITED STATES MINT" and "BICENTENNIAL PHILADELPHIA" which features a number of figures gathered together that were involved with the founding of the U.S. Mint..
- Reverse: Features coinage throughout American numismatic history that have been produced by the U.S. Mint.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Proof Gold & Silver set by adding a pack of these cotton gloves or dehumidifier crystals to your order.
This limited mintage set gains even more collectibility with the Proof striking of each coin. Add this beautiful 1993-P 5-Coin Proof American Gold & Silver set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.