2006 South Africa 4-Coin Gold Krugerrand 20th Ann. Proof Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Gold bullion set marks the 20th anniversary of the first year all four sizes of proof Krugerrands were sold as a set by the South African Mint.
- Contains 1.85 oz of Gold.
- Set comes complete with the 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz Krugerrand coins.
- Housed in the original case of issue and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
With a low mintage of just 200, this handsome set is not often available, so get it while it lasts!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.