- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2014 year-date and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Each coin’s reverse depicts a horse galloping amid a stylized scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for “Horse” and the inscription “Year of the Horse” also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 2 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
Those born under the influence of the horse (1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014) are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 8, 2014
From:Las Vegas, NV
Date:May 15, 2014
This is a beautiful and Big 2 Oz Gold Coin..Stunning to hold in your hand. And low premium makes this one a smart to own "Wow" coin.
- Easy to Sell
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.