Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a horse galloping amid a conventional scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for ‘horse’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Horse’ also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Complete this item as a gift by adding a presentation box to your order.
Lunar coins are popular around the world as many different cultures celebrate the Chinese Lunar calendar. Add this 2014 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 16, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.