2013 Austria Proof Silver €10 Piece by Piece (Vorarlberg)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsCelebrating the nine federal provinces of Austria, each 10 euro Silver coin in the Austrian Mint’s series "Austria by its Children" reproduces the winning design from school that children were asked to draw their home province.
- Contains .5644 ounces of Silver.
- Each coin comes in a capsule, box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of just 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a landscape view of Vorarlberg showing it's many characteristics.
- Reverse: Depicts a woman wearing a traditional round bonnet, and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Silver coin to your cart today!
Minted in 2013, this coin showcases Austria's most westerly province, Vorarlberg which is bordered by Germany, Switzerland and Lichtenstein as well as by Lake Constance, one of Central Europe’s largest lakes. No tribute to Ländle, as Vorarlbergers affectionately call their native land, would be complete without der Bodensee. The lake fittingly features on both sides of the impressive fourth coin in our Federal Provinces series.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.