- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in an original display box with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a horse galloping amid a conventional scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for ‘horse’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Horse’ also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This coin's beautiful design and limited mintage make it highly collectible. Add this 2014 1 oz Proof Gold Lunar Year of the Horse Ultra High Relief coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 29, 2014
Date:Apr 28, 2014
Great design,but smaller than regular 1oz. Gold coin.Bought this coin to compliment my 2009 Ultra high relief double eagle gold coin.This coin is not as pretty as my 09 UHR double eagle cause it has the old queen on it. Very low mintage that what I liked about it,just not as detailed and came with a cheap box compares to what US mint give as a presentation box.
- Easy to Sell
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Great Investment
- Recognized Brand
- High Premium
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.