Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .3734 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Extra Fine condition, but may have light scratches or rim dings.
- Each coin will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: A right facing bust of Louis Philippe I, King of France from 1830-1848, designed by Joseph-Francois Domard.
- Reverse: Enwreathed value and date.
- Struck at the Paris Mint from 1831-1838.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding protective capsules recommended for this coin.
These 19th century French 40 Francs were struck in limited quantities and are very popular with world Gold coin collectors. Add one of these elusive 19th century French Gold 40 Franc coins to your cart today!
Dates (1831-1838) will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available stock. Listed in Krause as KM#747.1.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.