1984 Canada 1/4 oz Gold Maple Leaf BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe 1984 1/4 oz Gold Maple Leaf has a mintage of 355,200 coins, providing an aspect of collectibility to the timeless design. These small Gold coins come in original sealed plastic as issued from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come sealed in original plastic from the mint.
- Mintage of 355,200 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf coin remains one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for its iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this outstanding 1/4 oz 1984 Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.