Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features an adult male goat standing on a ridge in a stylized mountain scene. The Chinese character for “goat” and the inscription “Year of the Goat” also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add an attractive gift box to your order.
This spectacular 2015 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Goat is available at a lower price point than its full ounce counterpart. Grow your Lunar collection with this stunning 2015 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Goat release from the Perth Mint by adding it to your cart today!
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar goat include 1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003 and 2015. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be elegant, charming, artistic, gifted and calm.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 15, 2016
I wasn't a fan of small, newly minted modern day gold coins until I invested in a roll of these little Goats. At the time-early 2015, gold was cheaper and I had already purchased one roll of each 2015 "Lunar ll Year of the Goat" in all denominations except for the 1/20 oz roll. My thoughts were based upon gold prices vs numismatic value on these little Goats. After the popularity of these beautifully minted 0.05 troy oz sized Little Goats went crazy, I wish I had purchased 100 rolls... To make a point on value I just looked up what APMEX will buy back the "2015 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Goat BU Buy Price:*$71.90" (at the time I wrote this review.) The amount I paid last year was around $63.00. These babies are .9999 or as I call it, "The Forty Niners. Limited number minted, mint cap included, highly collectable and affordable. BTW - This year of the Lunar Series is my favorite in both gold and silver.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.