2006 Canada 1 oz Silver $5 Maple Leaf (Colorized)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In Canada, the Silver Maple occurs naturally in parts of New Brunswick, Quebec and Ontario, and is planted as an urban and street tree in many other areas of the country. This fine 1 oz Silver coin bears a beautiful colorized maple leaf cluster.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a mint issued box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 20,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Depicts a cluster of the Silver Maple's leaves fluttering in an autumn breeze.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Don't wait, and add this 1 oz Silver Colorized Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.