2014 1 oz Gold Buffalo MS-70 PCGS (Black Diamond)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsWith its 2006 introduction, the Gold Buffalo became the first 1 oz .9999 fine U.S. Gold bullion coin. This example has been certified a perfect MS-70 by PCGS, one of the industry's leading grading services, and has the popular Black Diamond label.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Black Diamond label pays tribute to this coin's historic background.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this certified 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.