|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1.4468 oz of Silver.
- Comes in U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Set includes four Kennedy half–dollar coins struck in 90% Silver in four different finishes:
* Philadelphia (P) - Proof
* Denver (D) - Uncirculated
* San Francisco (S) - Enhanced Uncirculated
* West Point (W) - Reverse Proof
- Obverse: Depicts the original 1964 design by Gilroy Roberts.
- Reverse: Frank Gasparro's rendition of The Great Seal of the United States.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Add this 2014 4-coin 50th anniversary Kennedy 1/2 Dollar Commem Proof Set to your cart today.
John F. Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States was born and raised in Massachusetts and is most known for his the Bay of Pigs Invasion as well as the Cuban Missile Crisis in late 1962. He was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in Dallas, TX.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 5, 2016
I am starting to purchase more numismatic additions to the collection, and these sets were a no brainer. They arrived in great condition. Stunning Reverse Proof as well as the Enhanced BU. As usual Apmex can be counted on to deliver the goods!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.