|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- First Strike label ensures this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2012.
- Reverse: Features a loving mother panda and her cub, resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your Chinese Silver Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2012 1 oz Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Neil M.
Date:Feb 10, 2017
Silver Panda coins are one of my favorites because of their gorgeous design and the way they use mirror & frosting to duplicate pandas' two-tone coloring. The 2012 version seems to be one of the more popular mint years, judging by the price and how often it's out of stock. I was happy to pay well over spot for this MS-69 First Strike coin. It's spectacular!
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand