Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition with typical wear.
- Each coin will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: A left facing bust of Napoleon Bonaparte, First Consul of France from 1799-1804, appears on this short-lived design.
- Reverse: Enwreathed value and date.
- Struck at the Paris Mint.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding protective capsules recommended for this coin.
Featuring a historic design, these early 19th century French 20 Francs were struck in limited quantities and are very popular with world Gold coin collectors. Add one of these elusive 19th century French Gold 20 Franc coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.