1855-1859 France Gold 50 Francs Napoleon III BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Dates will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Minted over 150 years ago in France. These French Gold Francs have very low mintages, and are very popular for their size and Gold purity.
- Contains .4667 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coin will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a bare-headed portrait of the Emperor Napoleon III.
- Reverse: Shows the coat of arms surrounded by the words “Empire Français”, 50 FR denomination and the date.
- Struck at the Paris Mint and dated between 1852–1860.
Protect and display your 50 Gold Francs coin in style by adding a wooden display box to your order.
Add these Gold Napoleon III 50 Francs coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.