Any quantity only $2.29 per coin over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These Bounty coins do not meet our quality standards and exhibit a few light spots or hairlines. The Cook Islands Silver Bounty coins are known from the legendary novel '"Mutiny on the Bounty" and are perfect for any collection.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features the image of the sailing vessel Bounty along with the weight, purity and face value below .
- Reverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add several of these off-quality Cook Islands Bounty coins to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Fritz R
Date:May 9, 2018
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.