Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in an illustrated shipper.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: A stylized image of Buckingham Palace by Royal Mint engravers Glyn Davies and Laura Clancy.
- Reverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds and year of issue.
- £100 official legal tender backed by British government.
These larger Silver coins are truly a celebration of British pride. Add this piece of British history to your cart today!
Royal Mint engravers, Glyn Davies and Laura Clancy, set out to capture a beautiful and intimate portrayal of one of British architecture’s greatest ever buildings, as seen through the eyes of visitors walking excitedly towards the famous palace and wondering who might be at home.
Their acclaimed design presents Buckingham Palace the icon – magnificent, elegant and unchanging, but reminds us that this is no cold monument, rather a living, breathing piece of our heritage and history. It belongs to all of us; a family home and the nation’s palace, where visitors from all over the world are welcome and the warm hand of royal friendship extends far beyond its gates.
A familiar and reassuring presence, this majestic structural great, bold and imposing, is an integral part of London’s rich and varied history, defining British culture to the rest of the world. It’s only fitting that this signature image has been chosen to grace this magnificent £100 Silver coin.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.