|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Why Buy Silver
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- While many examples of this date - even in MS-70 - show milk spots or unattractive toning, this coin has been specifically selected as being spot-free and unblemished.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Displays Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your 1986 Silver American Eagle MS-70 PCGS coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the beloved design, this Silver Eagle coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a perfect 70 by PCGS, ensuring the coin is in top condition when leaving the U.S. Mint. Add this PCGS certified 1986 Silver American Eagle coin to your cart today!
U.S. Mint Silver Bullion Adds to the Value of These Silver EaglesSilver Eagles have long enjoyed popularity among numismatists, both for permanent collections and for later resale. APMEX obtains Silver bullion directly from the U.S. Mint, which means you can trust its quality, beauty and luster. Some coins come in the green-core packaging that sets off the Silver, while others come in special packaging for holidays and similar special occasions.
Consider taking advantage of APMEX's volume pricing if you are an investor who wants to eventually sell your Silver bullion for a profit. Alternatively, if one of your loved ones has begun a collection of Silver coins, invest in a Silver Eagle as a gift. We offer beautiful gift and presentation boxes that make perfect additions to gifts.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||S - San Francisco (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.