2014 Australia 1/2 oz Silver Horse BU (Series II, Colorized)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe Perth Mint released this beautiful Silver coin featuring two detailed colorized horses to celebrate 2014 as the Chinese Lunar Year of the Horse.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two colorized horses standing next to a stream. The Chinese character for "horse", the label "Year of the Horse" and the Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark also appear.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add the perfect presentation box to store and display your Silver lunar coin to your order.
The Perth Mint lunar series is a perfect addition to any Silver collection. Add this 2014 1/2 oz Silver Colorized Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Cave Man
Date:Oct 20, 2016
The Australia Lunar series was out side of my means. Then I stumbled on the 1/2 oz Colorized Lunar set. Vary attractive, extremely affordable, and show promise to become vary collectible. I love them all, They make a vary nice addition to my collection.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.