2014 Australia 1/2 oz Silver Horse BU (Series II, Colorized)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Perth Mint released this beautiful Silver coin featuring two detailed colorized horses to celebrate 2014 as the Chinese Lunar Year of the Horse.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two colorized horses standing next to a stream. The Chinese character for "horse", the label "Year of the Horse" and the Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark also appear.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add the perfect presentation box to store and display your Silver lunar coin to your order.
The Perth Mint lunar series is a perfect addition to any Silver collection. Add this 2014 1/2 oz Silver Colorized Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Cave Man
Date:Oct 20, 2016
The Australia Lunar series was out side of my means. Then I stumbled on the 1/2 oz Colorized Lunar set. Vary attractive, extremely affordable, and show promise to become vary collectible. I love them all, They make a vary nice addition to my collection.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.