- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- 13th year of issue from the Silver Eagle bullion program by the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 1998 Silver Eagle to your cart today!
PCGS Certified Silver Eagles
APMEX is giving customers PCGS graded Silver Eagles to provide the highest quality additions to their collections. PCGS is an independent third-party grading service that grades coins, protects them in tamper evident packaging and certifies the coin's authenticity and condition. These graded pieces increase demand for the coins because their quality is assured and enhanced after the official grading process.
Direct from the U.S. Mint
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
NOTE: The coins you receive may exhibit some level of natural toning and/or oxidation such as spotting. This is a normal process that and can occur over time when exposed to hydrogen sulfide which is naturally occurring in the air.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Farmer City, IL
Date:Oct 23, 2014
A tradition in my family. Buying coins in the year kids were born. This is my youngest. I've been adding Silver Eagles every year, he has the full set from the year of his birth. My heritage teaches that nothing/nobody is perfect, hence the MS69. MS70 implies that perfection exists. Our quirk. Great investment in the kids. We mark important years with graded or proof coins. With the 2014, he now has a pound of .999 silver.
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.