- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- 16th year of issue from the Silver Eagle bullion program by the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2001 Silver Eagle to your cart today!
PCGS Certified Silver Eagles
APMEX is giving customers PCGS graded Silver Eagles to provide the highest quality additions to their collections. PCGS is an independent third-party grading service that grades coins, protects them in tamper evident packaging and certifies the coin's authenticity and condition. These graded pieces increase demand for the coins because their quality is assured and enhanced after the official grading process.
Direct from the U.S. Mint
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
NOTE: The coins you receive may exhibit some level of natural toning and/or oxidation such as spotting. This is a normal process that and can occur over time when exposed to hydrogen sulfide which is naturally occurring in the air.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 18, 2016
Date:Sep 27, 2013
I am collecting recent odd year uncirculated silver eagles b/c they are seemingly flawless and b/c the 1986 dollar is overpriced. I am very pleased with my set of 1995 to 2013 collection, all purchased from APMEX(THE BEST!).
- Recognized Brand
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Perfect And Graded
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.