2016 Australia 10 oz Silver Lunar Monkey BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThese larger-sized Silver coins celebrate the Year of the Monkey, the ninth animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac. The Perth Mint combines .999 fine Silver quality with a unique design, creating both investment and collectible appeal.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value and Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts an adult monkey with a baby monkey holding a peach, symbolic of longevity and immortality. The Chinese character for ‘monkey’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Monkey’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Monkey coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 2016 10 oz Silver Year of the Monkey coin to your cart today!
As well as appealing to investors, these superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Monkey – 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, quick-witted, optimistic, ambitious, and adventurous.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 25, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.