- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 100 are packaged in a sealed box.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Gold purity and face value.
- Reverse: Features an adult monkey sitting on a branch of a peach tree, symbolic of longevity and immortality. The Chinese character for ‘monkey’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Monkey’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1 oz Year of the Monkey Gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order.
These superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Monkey – 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016. Add this spectacular 2016 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Monkey release from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.