- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Gold purity and face value.
- Reverse: Features an adult monkey sitting on a branch of a peach tree, symbolic of longevity and immortality. The Chinese character for ‘monkey’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Monkey’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This spectacular 2016 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Monkey is available at a lower price point than its full ounce counterpart. Add this release from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
As well as appealing to investors, these superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Monkey – 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, quick-witted, optimistic, ambitious, and adventurous.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 12, 2016
Date:Jan 6, 2016
I wanted to add more gold to my stack and this 1/4 ounce coin is just amazing. Most people don't have $1100 for a one ounce coin. The coin is in perfect condition. APMEX has always given me great looking coin. They are the best!!!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Posted By:sybarite 20
From:Birmingham , AL
Date:Oct 16, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.