Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsWith a limited mintage of 27,000 coins, these are very difficult to find and have been extremely popular.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 27,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Displays a color-enhanced broadleaf maple (or Oregon maple), common in British Columbia.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Known as the broadleaf maple, Oregon maple or the bigleaf maple, this majestic tree can be found throughout the southwestern region of British Columbia. Native Americans used the bigleafs' wood and bark to make numerous implements.
This unique coin is perfect for any collection. Add this 2005 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Colored Broadleaf Maple coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.