- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Sold out at the Mint!
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each 2 oz coin in this Biblical series is packaged in a gift box reminiscent of the Bible.
- Included certificate of authenticity lists Revelations 21:1-4, in which John describes the new holy city as shown to him by God.
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the weight, purity and face value.
- Reverse: Inspired by Gustave Doré's illustration of "The New Jerusalem" depicting an angel showing John the new holy city, which is described as the ultimate Promised Land.
- Edge: Laser-etched serial number, from 1 to 1499, which matches the serial number found on the included certificate of authenticity.
The certificate of authenticity has an antique feel that coincides nicely with both the finish of the 2 oz coin and the design subject. Included on the certificate is an image of Gustave Doré's "The New Jerusalem", showing how accurately Scottsdale Mint's creative team recreated the original artwork for this coin series.
Complete your Biblical Series Collection by adding this leather-bound album available exclusively from APMEX!
Start your own journey or give a fantastic gift with this dramatic Silver 2 oz coin. Add the 2 oz Silver New Jerusalem coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Big shot stacks a lot
Date:Dec 2, 2015
I was very happy to complete my Scottsdale Mint biblical series. Cool design with an antique finish. It goes nice with the 6 spot bible to put them in. Great company selling great products.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Dec 1, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.