You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Round comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 rounds will come in a plastic tube.
- Obverse: Design you receive will be random and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
- Reverse: Johnson Matthey name and logo along with the weight and purity of the round.
- Secondary market rounds may have lavender toning, light contact marks, or spots.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These rounds are no longer being made, making them increasingly difficult to locate in excellent condition (these coins may contain contact marks). Add this iconic 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 23, 2021
Date:Jan 26, 2020
I ordered 20 of these rounds. 15 were copies of the coin "Freedom the American Way". I was surprised and disappointed only 5 were the J&M coins which commemorate what's in the Bill of Rights. Although. if you're a fan of toning, most of the Freedom rounds (minted 35 years ago) were a lovely shade of reddish brown.
- Attractive Design
- Common (higher mintage)
- Generic Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.