1982 South Africa 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrand BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsFractional Gold Krugerrands were first minted in 1980 to allow more people to invest in Gold. Whether a new or experienced investor, these 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrands are a great way to enhance your portfolio!
- Contains 1/10 oz of Gold.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Classically portrays the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
- Minted by the South African Mint.
Protect your Gold Krugerrand with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Krugerrand into fine jewelry.
Fractional Gold coins are ideal for any investor or collector. Add this 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.