- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in a gift box reminiscent of the Bible.
- Included certificate of authenticity lists Luke 22:14-15 and Matthew 26:26-28, which describes the account of Jesus offering His disciples bread as His body and wine as His blood, symbolizing the first covenant of the sacrificial Passover Lamb.
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the weight, purity and face value.
- Reverse: Inspired by Gustave Doré's illustration of "The Last Supper" depicting Jesus Christ and his twelve disciples sitting at a table during Jesus' last Passover meal.
- Edge: Laser-etched serial number, from 1 to 1499, which matches the serial number found on the included certificate of authenticity.
The certificate of authenticity has an antique feel that coincides nicely with both the finish of the 2 oz coin and the design subject. Included on the certificate is an image of Gustave Doré's "The Last Supper", showing how accurately Scottsdale Mint's creative team recreated the original artwork for this coin series.
Complete your Biblical Series Collection by adding this leather-bound album available exclusively from APMEX!
Start your own journey or give a fantastic gift with this dramatic Silver 2 oz coin. Add the 2 oz Silver The Last Supper coin to your cart today!
86% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 25, 2016
I was excited when I received this coin, but after looking at it with my magnifying glass, as I do with all the coins I receive from you, I was disappointed with the lack of fine detail and the elongated look of Jesus's face. I knew it was going to have an antique coin look, but it was rougher than I expected. I still like it enough to keep it though.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
Date:Jul 8, 2016
I think the coin itself is beautiful! remarkable work. But... I kept counting 11 disciples. until I looked at the picture on the certificate. the leftmost disciple, very visible in the picture, is nearly lost on the coin. what happened? but I will continue the buy them, 6/yr for 10 yrs as I recall. my only issue w/ that is, will I live that long?! LOVE THEM THO!
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Common (higher mintage)
Posted By:Confused buyer
Date:Apr 1, 2016
This series was always touted as a 6 coin series. This now constitutes the 7th coin released... What?!? I'm seriously confused and bit irritated. Mind you - I have been appreciative of the other 6 coins in quality and beauty. But...
Merchant response: This series will contain 6 coins each year. 2016 is the second year of issue for the Biblical Coin Series.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.