- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The most economical way to own MS-69 Silver Eagles!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins will show some degree of toning or spotting.
- Certified Mint State-69 by either PCGS or NGC, guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the classic design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded by PCGS or NGC. Add a random date certified Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Rick Bobby
Date:Mar 13, 2021
I was pleased when I got my order of 6 MS69 (spotted) SAE slabs today. 3/6 of the coins were fine at quick glance and hard to tell anything was wrong with them- looking closer- you could see very light spotting- barely noticeable. 2/6 slabs had couple pin size spots on the obverse. 1/6 had minor milk spotting. Two 2012's west points, 1998, 2000, 2008 and a 2014 first strike. 5 PCGS and 1 NGC slab.
- Value (low premium over spot)
Posted By:ORC Hater!
Date:May 17, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.