1986-Current Silver Eagle MS-69 NGC/PCGS (Random Year, Spotted)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsWhile nearly flawless from a technical perspective, these backdated coins show discoloration or spots that have developed over time after they were holdered. Because of these aesthetic issues, these coins are being sold at a significant discount.
The most economical way to own MS-69 Silver Eagles!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins will show some degree of toning or spotting.
- Certified Mint State-69 by either PCGS or NGC, guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the classic design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded by PCGS or NGC. Add a random date certified Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:ORC Hater!
Date:May 17, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.