One of the many benefits of selling your products using APMEX logistics is the expedited ship times, which means faster order processing and quick release of payments. Our in-house team works hard to get your money to you as soon as we can and you can choose how you want to get paid.
Fast, Easy Payments
As long as your product arrives as described (in regards to condition and quantity) when you agree to sell to us, and our team is able to authenticate the product, we will process your payment by the next business day*. Shipping fees are automatically deducted from your payment total so there is no need to worry about additional payments to APMEX.
|Payment Type||Notes or Restrictions|
|ACH/Direct Deposit||Up to $50,000.00 USD (could take 1-2 business days to clear, depending on your bank)|
|Bank Wire||$25 fee if under $10,000.00 USD|
|Business Check||Up to $25,000.00 USD sent via first-class mail|
|Trade for Product||Must be done during phone sale|
* Some next-business-day payment restrictions apply. Please see below for information.
- Complete order must be received on the same day, as described during the sale. Any discrepancies in product quantity and/or condition will delay processing. Multiple packages may delay processing, if not all packages are received on the same day.
- Revisions to existing orders will delay processing.
- Includes but is not limited to: Changing payment or address, adding or removing items, updating bank wire instructions.
- Large format bars such as 1 kilo Gold bars and 1,000 oz Silver bars will have extended processing times due to authentication processes.
- Damaged packages will delay processing. Packages damaged in transit could result in having to obtain written customer authorization before we can process (if not using APMEX logistics).
- “Next business day” does not apply to federal or company-observed holidays, or APMEX's physical inventory days.
- APMEX is not responsible for any carrier delays.
- Includes but is not limited to: Weather delays, mechanical delays and other delivery exceptions.
- If we fail to process your payment by the next business day, we will send you a $10 voucher to use on a future APMEX.com purchase.
- VIP and Elite Bullion Club member's payment will be provided one business day after processing the EPO. Other Bullion Club members or nonmembers will be paid within two business days after EPO is processed.
Ready to Sell to APMEX?
We make it easy to sell your Gold, Silver and other Precious Metals, from locking in your price to getting paid. Start the process today by requesting a quote online or giving us a call. The quicker you decide to sell, the quicker you can get paid.