- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of 107,132 coins.
- Sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a panda walking through bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with one of these highly sought after coins. Add a 1986 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:His Eminence
Date:Dec 22, 2018
Although some need to be conserved, what I like about eighties pandas is that the field is almost completely mirrored, the thickness of the rim is higher and they are also rarer, compared to the current ones.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.