1992 China 1 oz Gold Panda Small Date BU (Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
The Gold Chinese Panda is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. This 1 oz Gold Panda comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Combined mintage for Large and Small Date of this Chinese Panda coin is 41,120.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year of issue. This issue is a Small Date variety.
- Reverse: Features a panda holding onto a tree branch, with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
Add this Small Date 1992 1 oz Gold Panda coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.