Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe 1984 China Panda coin is not only beautifully detailed, but it is the perfect addition to your Gold coin collection.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Mintage of 20,057 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a playful panda on its back eating bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with one of these highly sought after coins. Add a 1984 1/2 oz Gold Panda coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.