2016-W Gold Walking Liberty Half SP-70 NGC/PCGS (Mixed Labels)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The U.S. Mint issued these 2016-W 1/2 oz Gold Walking Liberty Half Dollars in celebration of the 100th anniversary of Adolph A. Weinman's famous design of the 1916 Walking Liberty Half Dollar.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Authenticated by NGC or PCGS and given the Perfect MS-70 grade.
- Centennial design issued in celebration of the original Waking Liberty Half Dollar from 1916.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s classic design of Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, carrying branches of laurel and oak, symbolizing both civil and military glory.
- Reverse: An eagle perched atop a rock, his wings spread in preparation for flight with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Beautifully display your certified Gold coin by adding a display or gift box to your order.
This special 100th anniversary coin was issued in memory of the popular 1916 Walking Liberty Half Dollar and features 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold making this coin a great addition to both numismatic & investment portfolios. Add this 2016 1/2 oz Walking Liberty to your cart today!
Labels of our choice determined by stock at hand.
90% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.