- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Authenticated by NGC and given the Perfect MS-70 grade.
- Coins will have the First Release or Early Releases label, guaranteeing this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of its release.
- Centennial design issued in celebration of the original Waking Liberty Half Dollar from 1916.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s classic design of Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, carrying branches of laurel and oak, symbolizing both civil and military glory.
- Reverse: An eagle perched atop a rock, his wings spread in preparation for flight with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Beautifully display your certified Gold coin by adding a display or gift box to your order.
This special 100th anniversary coin was issued in memory of the popular 1916 Walking Liberty Half Dollar and features 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold making this coin a great addition to both numismatic & investment portfolios. Add this 1/2 oz Walking Liberty to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Numismatic Ninja
Date:May 23, 2017
I was going to get this coin directly from the mint (whole sale) and send it to NGC for grading, but when I looked at the mints site the coin sold for $865 and I would have spent $125 for grading which would be $1,855 for 2 coins. Bought 2 from APMEX for $1,858 already graded MS 70. This was only $3 more and I didn't have to wait for grading. Great Price APMEX. I purchased them @ $929 per coin.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.