- Product Details
Product DetailsThis piece is only the second commemorative Gold Half Sovereign to ever be minted. This particular issue was in celebration of the 2002 Golden Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II for her 50th year on the throne.
- Contains .1177 oz actual Gold weight.
- Proof-only issue with a low mintage of 18,000 coins.
- These Sovereigns will be housed in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts a right facing bust of Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Ian Rank-Broadley.
- Reverse: A rendition of crowned arms surrounded by a wreath above the date.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive gift box recommended for this coin.
Featuring a one year type design and limited mintage, it is easy to see why this Gold British Half Sovereign celebrating the Queen's Golden Jubilee is sought after by collectors around the world. Add these historic Gold British Half Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.