You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with protective box, capsule and a certificate of authenticity.
- This collector version America The Beautiful coin features a beautiful Burnished Finish and the "P" mint mark. The edge has the purity and metal content inscribed.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Design celebrating the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore, showing a kayaker in front of the Devils Island sea caves.
Explore our full selection of America The Beautiful silver coins for the perfect complement to your Apostle Islands coin today.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your cart today!
Apostle Islands National Lakeshore
The Apostle Islands National Lakeshore consists of 21 islands and shoreline including more than 60,000 acres on the northern most tip of Wisconsin. Known as the “Jewels of Lake Superior” the park was once occupied by the French, and the name is derived from the 12 largest islands being named after the 12 apostles. The islands are a result of large glaciers that once covered America. Today, the park is known for a surreal collection of sandstone sea caves, old-growth forests, and natural animal habitats, in-fact the park has one of the greatest concentrations of black bears in North America. The islands also have more lighthouses than any other National Park area with 8 historic towers on 6 islands. The park entered the National Parks system in 1970 and the collection of islands is accessible via ferry and kayak.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.