2018-P 5 oz Silver ATB Block Island (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Block Island National Wildlife Refuge is the fourth release in 2018 of the U.S. Mint's popular 5 oz America the Beautiful series. This 5 oz coin is the collector version with a burnished finish and comes with a box and certificate of authenticity.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with protective box, capsule along with a certificate of authenticity.
- This collector version America The Beautiful coin features a beautiful Burnished Finish and the "P" mintmark. The edge has the purity and metal content inscribed.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Design celebrating the Cumberland Island National Seashore, featuring a snowy egret posing in front of a salt marsh.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Click here for Capsules, Mint Boxes, Mint Tubes and Wood Display Cases to fit every Silver America The Beautiful coin in your collection!
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your cart today!
Block Island National Wildlife Refuge
Block Island National Wildlife Refuge, named after the Dutch explorer Adriaen Block, lies 12 miles off the coast of Rhode Island on the Outer Lands coastal archipelago. The island was incorporated by Rhode Island in 1672 and today 40 % of the island is dedicated to preservation with an island population of 1,000 people. There are 17 miles of beach on the island and the 134 acres of conserved lands were established as a refuge in 1973. As recently as 2016 the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service approved the Great Thicket National Wildlife Refuge for managing shrub land habitat for the animal life in the Northeast. Together this land is an important area for migratory songbirds which pass by the island each fall, not surprisingly the island is a popular destination for birdwatchers.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review