Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea, with a limited mintage of 30,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Inaugural release of the new 1 oz Silver bullion medal K-Series.
- Individual medals will be in protective plastic packaging, quantity of 25 will be in mint sealed tubes.
- Obverse: Design representing the idea of the universe which is known in Korean culture as Taegeuk. This design features Yang (top) & Eum (bottom) representing nature's truth created by mutual harmony.
- Reverse: Features a man performing the martial art of Taekwondo which is made up of a series of kicks, often powerful enough to leave foot marks on the opponent. A foot mark is also depicted within the design.
Add the inaugural release of the South Korean 1 oz Silver K-Series to your cart today!
Protect your South Korean Silver medals from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Taekwondo is known as one of the first parts of Korean pop culture that was introduced globally in the 1960s. It has been an official Olympic Sport since the Sydney Olympics in 2000. The spirit of Taekwondo respects peace and impartiality and cultivates the spirit of self-overcoming,
In recent years Korean pop culture including music, fashion, food, and movies has become of interest and influence globally. KOMSCO's new K-Series will focus on aspects of Korean pop culture through upcoming releases.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 29, 2019
This coin was, IMHO, the most attractive silver minted by a Korean mintage since the clay era starting 2016. It is neat, crisp, with less elements but appears edgy and dazzling. The plain edge may seems a minus but given its overall design - better than reed. I wish there could be an laser / stamped serial number of the rim. The mintage remain unclear - some dealer say 25000 and some say 30000, but no official limit in mintage. Likely we could figure out how much are minted in 2020. This is by far the only coin that I ordered a tube after getting the first sample - for $7 over melt per coin / oz, for its design. Let’s see how k-series will go. Love it more than chiwoo and zin series.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.