Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins!
- Packaged in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the coin’s weight and fineness, and the 2020 year-date.
- Reverse: Features The Royal Fortune, sailing through a rough sea and proudly displaying the flag of Black Bart. An ominous skull design can be seen looming next to the ship. The design also features the words "THE ROYAL FORTUNE", "BLACK FLAG: BLACK BART", the weight, fineness, and The Perth Mint's traditional 'P' mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by Tuvalu government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The highly anticipated second release of the Black Flag Series would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this 2020 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver The Royal Fortune coin to your cart today!
Learn more about the Black Flag series here.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 25, 2020
From:Schenectady New York
Date:May 27, 2020
Great Highly Anticipated 2nd Release for the new Tuvalu Black Flag Series from the Perth Mint. Absolutely stunningly gorgeous. IT SOLD OUT EXTREMELY QUICKLY and for GOOD REASON. Now the wait for #3 will even more excruciating! Love it!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.