You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Packaged in an RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"),
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Each authentication card features the MintDirect® Premier designation, ensuring it comes directly from the U.S. Mint to you.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $100 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding a wooden box to your order.
With their beloved, patriotic design, Platinum American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add these truly beautiful MintDirect® Premier Platinum Eagle coins to your cart today!
Because each new year brings new dies, APMEX has designated all products delivered by the U.S. Mint within the first 30 days go through the MintDirect® process as MintDirect® Premier.
APMEX has partnered with PCGS to add the assurance and recognition of the PCGS FirstStrike® designation to the MintDirect® Premier product. After reviewing and vetting the MintDirect® process, PCGS recognizes these 2021 MintDirect® Premier Platinum Eagles as meeting their strict requirements for FirstStrike® eligibility if submitted for grading in their original sealed packaging.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® 2021 1 oz Platinum American Eagle Single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the United States Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.