- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Behold the Treasures of United States! This beautiful collection features all 50 states while each coin contains a native piece of state pride and features incredible designs to honor each state.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Extremely limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Comes in a capsule with mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The weight, purity, country of issue and an the bald eagle emblem.
- Reverse: Features a Coin Jewels coin that contains fluorite. The design features a common blue violet (state flower), Northern Cardinal (state bird), Abraham Lincoln, Native Americans in canoes, and the State flag.
- This coin is authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Mesa Grande.
Handle your treasures with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Collect them all! Add this 2021 1 oz Silver Treasures of the United States Illinois Fluorite coin to your cart today!
Treasures of the U.S. Series
Collectors can marvel at the unparalleled detail, find hidden illustrations of state culture, and learn many interesting facts about the states and their discoveries. All of the items inside the coins are natural items, varying in value and scarcity but all are important elements for the state they represent. With a mintage of just 1,000, collectors can be sure about the rarity of this inspiring set as we walk through history around the nation and celebrate the 50 states like never before. Check out these and more from the Native American Mint.
Fluorite is a colorful mineral with primarily ornamental uses. Many samples of fluorite exhibit fluorescence under ultraviolet light, a property that takes its name from fluorite. It is an important industrial mineral; it's used in the production of steel (used as a flux, or cleaning agent), to make hydrofluoric acid (for pottery, optics, and plastics), to make opalescent glass, and in enameling cookware. Illinois is the largest producer of fluorite in the United States and in 1965; fluorite was designated as the official state mineral of Illinois.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.