Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In partnership with PCGS, 2020 MintDirect® Premier Silver Eagles now have the added benefit of qualifying for the sought-after PCGS FirstStrike® designation if submitted for grading in sealed packaging, bringing additional value to this popular program.
APMEX has partnered with PCGS, one of the most trusted names in numismatics, to further enhance the MintDirect® Premier program. This partnership with PCGS allows MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® 2020 Silver Eagles in their sealed packaging to remain eligible for the FirstStrike® designation if submitted to PCGS for grading long after new FirstStrike®-eligible coins are typically off the market.
The U.S. Mint does not sell bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to a handful of authorized purchasers, like APMEX, who then sell the coins to the public.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- To remain FirstStrike® eligible, coins must be unopened in the original packaging.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Each authentication card features the MintDirect® Premier designation, ensuring it comes directly from the U.S. Mint to you.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Secure your Silver Eagle by adding an attractive display box to your order.
With their beloved, patriotic design, Silver American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add these truly beautiful MintDirect® Premier Silver Eagle coins to your cart today!
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® 2020 1 oz Silver American Eagle Single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the United States Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors’ confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 17, 2020
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.